The Coronavirus has certainly changed how businesses operate all across America and right here in Connecticut. To stay open, many businesses have invested in Coronavirus disinfection services to help protect both their customers and employees. If you're looking to do the same for your business, but you're not sure where to start looking - We will outline 7 tips here to choose a trustworthy coronavirus disinfection company for your business.
Tips For Choosing A COVID-19 Disinfection Service in Connecticut
- Choose a company that has experience and is certified in dealing with biological contaminants.
- Make sure to use a company that is following all CDC guidelines related to the Coronavirus.
- Ask the company what disinfectant chemicals they are using. A company should only be using chemicals listed on the EPA registered disinfectant list for the Coronavirus.
- Choose a company that uses advanced technology like electrostatic sprayers and utilizes PPE (personal protective equipment) while cleaning.
- Use a company that takes time to consult with you on your specific disinfection needs and creates a tailored cleaning program around it.
- Research what companies other businesses in the area have used to disinfect their own facilities, especially if they are in the same industry.
- Compare the costs of different companies. The cheapest company is likely not the best option and is cutting corners. Investing in the chemicals, PPE, and training needed to have an effective COVID-19 disinfection program is not a small investment, and increases the price of the service.
These tips are important to make sure that you use a company that actually wants to help your business, rather than wanting your money. Many new companies have opened since the coronavirus pandemic began, suddenly providing specialized biological services. But, they may not have the same experience, training, and resources as a company that has specialized in biohazards long before the pandemic began. In times like these, you should look for trustworthy, excellent service to keep your employees and customers safe, healthy, and feeling secure.