Every team in youth sports has a few standout athletes. Usually those players are blessed with natural talent and playing ability but do they have what it takes to be a leader of the team? Below are 6 characteristics of team leaders in sports. Some of the best leaders are not always the most physically gifted but they are usually the most prepared.
1. Not afraid to stand out. Refuses to just blend in.
2. Has a drive to be significant – Not just have successful results.
3. Naturally turns challenges into opportunities
4. Gives credit more than takes it. Encourages teammates
5. Loves to dream of situations where they are called to perform under pressure.
6. Wants to win – accepts losing – but WANTS TO WIN!
(Visited 322 times, 1 visits today)